Cumulus is hiring exceptional candidates to join our Local Advertising Sales Team. Cumulus hires passionate, outgoing, motivated, goal oriented, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and a desire to WIN in a highly competitive, fast paced sales environment. Cumulus provides our teams with great products to sell, terrific training tools to help you succeed, and a sales system and culture where you can realize your full potential.
Cumulus offers coordinated RADIO and DIGITAL solutions to our clients that deliver Results and Return On Investment. Cumulus targets thousands of local businesses and introduces these companies to our large audiences and community of consumers. We can reach potential customers for local businesses ON-AIR, ON- LINE and ON-SITE.
Our local stations in the York – Lancaster –Reading, PA area include WARM 103.3 (WARM-FM), 96.1 SOX (WSOX-FM), I 105 (WIOV-FM), NEWSTALK 93.9 & 910 WSBA (WSBA-AM) and CBS SPORTS RADIO 1440 York (WGLD-AM) and CBS SPORTS RADIO 98.5 & 1240 Reading (WIOV-AM). Our stations are the home to Penn State Football and Men’s Basketball, Baltimore Ravens Football, Baltimore Orioles Baseball and the NFL. C- SUITE is our portfolio of Digital Advertising Products for Local Businesses. We also sell various events like our CentralPAJobFair.com Online Job Fairs and our outdoor country music festival, FallFest.
Sales Account Executive responsibilities include:
• Prospecting, networking, and developing new business
• Becoming a knowledgeable resource in client’s business
• Setting Appointments
• Developing creative, solutions-based presentations
• Have an appreciation for Sale Process, Performance and a Results Oriented Sales Approach
• Achieving sales goals
• Delivering exceptional customer service
Sales Representative Position Requirements:
• Outgoing, Self-Motivated, Disciplined and Organized
• Persuasive Verbal, Written and Presentation Communication Skills
• Solution Based Problem Solving Skills
• Understanding of Lead Generation, CRM and Account Management
• Capable of Initiating and Cultivating Long-Term Relationships
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Relative Field Preferred
• Familiarity with the Central PA Business Community and Media Sales Experience Helpful
• Valid Driver’s License and Vehicle Required
As a Full-time Cumulus employee you’ll receive:
• Competitive starting pay with unlimited earning potential
• Sales training and systems designed for success
• Focused, Responsible, Collaborative and Empowered work environment and culture.
• Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Coverage
• Employer-matched Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Employer-matched 401(k) plan
• Professional growth and career advancement opportunities
Find your opportunity with Cumulus York-Lancaster-Reading. Visit https://cumulusmedia.jobs.net/en-US/ and enter York in the Location area.